Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Silent Emissions

A joke I heard on a Sunday in KL over some coffee and pancakes. Enjoy.

An old lady walks into a clinic and asked to see the doctor for consultation. She said to the doctor," Doctor Doctor! I have a serious problem!"

"What is it?" asked the doctor.

"I keep getting these silent farts coming. They ain't smelly and there's no sound, but I'm pretty annoyed by them. Is there any way to get rid of them?

The doctor searches around the drawers and took out a bottle of pills.

"Here, take these, 2 pills 3 times daily, after meals. When you finish the medication, come back and we will see how it goes."

So the old lady followed the instructions given by the doctor. A week later, she came back, this time with an angry look on the face.

"Hey Doc! You told me to take the pills and I did. But now the farts are freaking loud like cymbals crashing! What the hell did you give me?!" the old lady shouted.

The doctor calmly replied, "Ok, now that we have cured your hearing problem, let's move on to your nose......"

No comments: