Friday, March 27, 2009

Get Singapore on the Roadside


I found it quite a surprise to see pictures of myself hung at street lamps along orchard road and outside VIVO city. The "makeover" shots looks not too bad =)

Maestro Guitars is part of the GET SINGAPORE intiative organised by SPRING Singapore and we are very excited and happy to be part of this intiative to promote locally designed/manufactured products. The conjugation of various Singapore brands has comforted me that I am not alone in telling the world that well-designed and made in Singapore products are just as good or if not better than our counterparts from established countries.

The keyword I mention here is "Well-Designed" not just any mom and pop store that claims their product is from Singapore by naming it after his son or cheesy derivative of their shop name but I am sure the discerning crowd will know how to differentiate the "Real" well-designed Singapore brand.

Minister Lee Yi Shyan have mentioned a Singapore brand must be innovative and reliable and I strongly believe Maestro Guitars have these characteristics and we will continue to innovate and create new breakthroughs in our field of expertise and eventually make the little red dot brighter on the world map!

1 comment:

bruisedwee said...

Killer rockstar pic man!